Log in here to be directed to the portal.
Make Job Searching Easier
• Job Search 24/7
• Over 800 links to sites and services to help you find a job
• Communicate your activity to your employment service provider
• Write resumes
• Practice your interview skills
• Get more interviews by using the Resume Matcher
• Look at Training Opportunities
• Government links at your fingertips
• Direct links to company career pages
• Job Seekers can report their activity to you
• Research job opportunities
• Research employment trends
• Organisation links listed by industry
• Handle bigger caseload
• Everything you need to make your role easier all in one place
• Use the online resume writer
• A resume matcher at your fingertips
• Training Organisations listed
• Over 200 videos to train your jobseekers in their own time
• Community service page to address barriers
•Recieve your job seekers activty
Rana Kordahi is a qualified NLP mindset coach, sales coach, and learning and development specialist. For the past 10 years, she has helped thousands of jobseekers and employment practitioners in employment services across Australia and the UK. She has won several awards for placing the most people into work, as well as awards in ‘innovation’ in her training workshops.
Dr Karel deLaat
Karel regularly conducts workshops for corporations and is a keynote speaker at conferences. He has published training materials in the areas of management, communication and motivation, as well as numerous business case studies. His writings and recorded training and motivational materials have been featured regularly in the media over many years.
During the last 15 years in recruitment, I have learnt a lot about job hunting, resumes, interviews and what companies are looking for. I've seen people go for jobs they were totally right for and flounder at the interview stage through poor research on the company or when asked a particular question. Then that's it, there's no return from that.
Beyond Blue was appointed to lead Be You by the Australian Government in June 2017.
Jobs Hub. In this rapidly changing jobs market the Australian Government is supporting businesses and those Australians looking for work.
While many businesses have been adversely affected by COVID-19 and are reducing their workforces, there are some areas of the economy which have an increased demand for workers.
Optimize your resume for your next job.
Many companies use Applicant Tracking Systems. These systems analyze resumes and CVs to surface candidates that best match the position, but qualified applicants slip through the cracks. This application matches top systems and the algorithm based on the common patterns to help you get noticed.
Stephen Sofos is one of the most successful jobseeker Reverse Marketers in Employment Services. What makes him one of the best, is that he is mission-driven and understands why he does what he does, and the impact he is making in jobseeker’s lives. He not only gets what it takes to build employer relationships and carve job opportunities, he’s also an incredible jobseeker motivator.